Downhill bike - Season 2017
The downhill bike season will start on Sunday, June 25 and will run every Sunday until September 3, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Then, during the Fine Fall Weekends every Saturday and Sunday from September 10 to October 8. Exceptionally, there will be no downhill bike the Saturday 9 th of September because of the RAIN MAN RACE.
To see the mountain bike map click here!
|Individual passes*||Price (taxes included)|
|17** years old and -||$125|
|18 years old and +||$185|
For more information, click here!
*Non-refundable and non-transferable
**Proof of age required
Daily ticket: $25 (taxes included)
Code of Ethics for downhill bike :
- Helmet use is mandatory on the entire trail network.
- Access to the mountain bike trails is restricted to holders of day tickets or season card.
- I'll respect the other bikers when they manifest a sign.
- When I encounter a slower user than me, I will give him passage.
- I will slow down and manifest beforehand my presence, as I approached a reverse user.
- I will control my speed at all times and when approaching a turn, I will anticipate the presence of a user in the opposite direction.
- Priority to the horse trail.
- I won't go out of the trail.
- I will take the corresponding paths to my skill level.